Leek and Mushroom Sauce (Low Fat)
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and leeks and cook about 4 minutes, stirring, until the leeks are tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together chicken broth and cornstarch. Stir the mixture into the mushrooms and leeks. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and tarragon, and heat just until warmed. Do not let boil or sour cream will separate.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve over cooked chicken breasts or fish.