- 1 already made pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a 9 inch pie pan or quiche dish arrange the pie crust, poke small holes with a fork, so you don't get air bubbles.
- In a med size pan, over med heat add your leeks and mushrooms cook until tender.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and the salt and pepper.
- Add the leek and mushrooms to your pie pan, then add the eggs and the cheese on top.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes until center comes clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! this can be doubled.