Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
this is so easy and you'll love it. If I can cut corners or take short cuts I will. Anything that makes life easier, right?
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a 9 inch pie pan or quiche dish arrange the pie crust, poke small holes with a fork, so you don't get air bubbles.
- In a med size pan, over med heat add your leeks and mushrooms cook until tender.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, milk, and the salt and pepper.
- Add the leek and mushrooms to your pie pan, then add the eggs and the cheese on top.
- Cook for 30 to 40 minutes until center comes clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy! this can be doubled.
Delicious. Added 2 tablespoons of fat yogourt and 1tablespoon of basil paste. Doubled the cheese. Firm and yummy quiche!
I hope you don't mind -The recipe sounds wonderful to make exactly as written but I am watching fats, starches etc so I made it crustless, no butter just a spray of no oil , 1% milk & the cheese was cut back and I used lite Havarti. No salt. Still an excellent Quiche. Oh I added a tomato just cause I like the color. Thanks for a lovely light dinner