Leek and Mushroom Pie With Kidney Bean Crust
- pat the beans dry and put between 2 sheets of waxed paper, crush with rollimg pin.
- scrape the beans into an 8 inch pie plate and press into bottom and sides.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large skillet melt butter, add leeks, mushrooms, dill, mustard and saute till leeka are tender. remove from heat and cool slightly.
- in mixing bowl beat egss well, add wine, breadcrumbs, cheese and leek mixture.
- Stir well, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into pie plate and bake 30-40 minutes, till set.