This is from Canadian Living magazine. Serve it with crisp crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet heat oil over med heat.
- 2Fry leeks garlic pepper salt and cayenne pepper, stirring often, until softened and golden; about 6 minute.
- 3Add 1/4 cup water to pan.
- 4Scrape into a bowl and let cool.
- 5Add goat cheese and herbs to bowl.
- 6Mash with fork till smooth.
- 7Scrape into a 2 cup ramekin or oven proof dish.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours.
- 9Make ahead; Refrigerate for up to one day.
- 10Let stand for 30 min before broiling.
- 11Sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- 12Broil about 6 inches from heat, until sugar is bubbly and light golden, about 3 minute.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek and Goat Cheese Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.9
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 574.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: