Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Canadian Living magazine. Serve it with crisp crackers.
Make and share this Leek and Goat Cheese Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet heat oil over med heat.
- Fry leeks garlic pepper salt and cayenne pepper, stirring often, until softened and golden; about 6 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup water to pan.
- Scrape into a bowl and let cool.
- Add goat cheese and herbs to bowl.
- Mash with fork till smooth.
- Scrape into a 2 cup ramekin or oven proof dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours.
- Make ahead; Refrigerate for up to one day.
- Let stand for 30 min before broiling.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat, until sugar is bubbly and light golden, about 3 minute.