Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely vegetable dish. For Vegan use oil oil. For variations use flavored olive oil
Make and share this Leek and Caraway Puree recipe from Food.com.
- If you are Vegan omit the fromage frais and the butter.
- Melt the butter and add the leeks and caraway seeds. Sweat the leeks for 10 to 15 minutes [fairly soft].
- Add a bit of water and simmer until very tender.
- Drain. Puree until smooth [if using] adding the fromage frais. You want it creamy.
- Season and serve hot.
- Servings is a guess. Again who counts? Will serve one fan or a bunch more if you protect the dish from the hungry fan.