1 hr 5 mins
My daughter-in-law, who loves spinach, created these delicious stuffed pork chops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (566.99 g) thick boneless pork chops
- 283.49 g frozen spinach, defrosted and well-drained
- 113.39 g feta cheese (or swiss cheese)
- 44.37 ml hellman mayonnaise
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml season salt
- 1.23 ml italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and saute garlic and onions.
- 3FILLING: Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the spinach, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, seasoned salt and Italian seasonings.
- 5Trim chops of visible fat.
- 6Cut a slit about 3/4 of the way horizontally through the pork chops to form a pocket.
- 7Fill each chop with 1/4 of the filling.
- 8Press down on all sides of chops to enclose filling, although some may still show.
- 9BAKING WITH SAUCE: Place stuffed pork chops in bottom of baking dish.
- 10Place mushrooms in pan around the pork chops.
- 11Mix the liquid sauce ingredients together and pour over the chops and mushrooms.
- 12Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- 13Reduce heat to 375 degrees.
- 14Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until piping hot.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leeanne's Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Dale's Steak Seasoning