1/8 Photos of Lee Lee's Famous Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream
Here it is folks! First time ever in print! My Mom's famous hot chocolate sauce for ice cream sundaes. These are ingredients you more than likely always have on hand. Try this once and you will never buy store bought sauce again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, cocoa, and salt in small saucepan.
- 2Add enough water to make stirable consistency.
- 3Add butter to cocoa mixture.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Allow to boil for 1 minute, stirring.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add vanilla.
- 8Serve warm over ice cream.
- 9Add sliced bananas and chopped walnuts if you really want a treat!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lee Lee's Famous Chocolate Sauce for Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g