This is my version of my spanish Mom in law's Chicken and Rice. Hers is good, but I like mine better! Really easy and quick to throw together, and all the ingerdients can be kept on hand! And it's one of the few dishes my kids will eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil.
- 2Add chicken, and saute until slightly browned, about 5 minutes or so.
- 3Add 3 cups water, bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in rice mixes, cover tightly, and reduce heat to simmer.
- 5Cook 25 minutes.
- 6After 25 minutes, stir in remaining ingredients, just until they are heated through.
- 7This takes only a couple of minutes.
- 8Then serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lee Ann's Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 43.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives