Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my aunt Leda's recipe. My family thinks this is such a yummy quiche. I love this quiche and the fish do to. Little story behind this is we went to a family fun park when I was a kid and my aunt Leda brought this quiche. One of my crazy (silly) family members decided to use it as fish bait and it worked we all caught a fish.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oleo (butter)
- 1⁄2 lb grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, drained
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, milk, oleo, sharp cheese and onion all together.
- Add in well-drained spinach last.
- Bake at 350 using a square pan for 45-60 minutes.
For a quick meal to throw together, it was pretty good. I think I may have undercooked it slightly because the outer edge was much better than the middle. I added chopped up tomatoes to give a bit more flavor.