Recipe by Bileczka22
Hello. This is a healthy and delicious meal I made very often (sometimes even omitting Kielbasa). The only thing is I never measure the ingredients so please feel to adjust the amount of ingredients if you feel like it. This dish I know from Poland so I am not sure whether it is an orginal Lecho.
Top Review by Balbina329
This dish is delicious and healthy but don't add vegeta in it!!! Read the vegeta ingredient it's poisonous for many people and have msg in it!! Many people don't realize why they getting sick and fat and simple correction to it is read what you add as a spice to your food...vegeta is the one poisoning you!
- 2 -3 medium zucchini, peeled and diced
- 2 -3 bell peppers, cubed (red, green or yellow)
- 3 big onions, cubed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 lb smoked kielbasa or 1 -2 lb Polish kielbasa, cubed
- 3 -4 teaspoons vegetable seasoning, Vegeta (optional)
- 1 -3 tablespoon tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and peppers.
- Add all other vegetables and Kielbasa.You also can saute the kielbasa first before mixing with vegetables so the kielbasa will be more crunchy and without fat.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking until vegetables are tender (you can cover a little bit if you want more liquid).
- Add tomato paste, salt , pepper and vegetable seasoning (Vegeta, if you have it).
- Serve with French Bread. Enjoy. Smacznego.