Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Pennsylvania Dutch chapter of the US Regional Cookbook, Chicago Culinary Arts Institute, 1947. While this recipe is written in an old-fashioned way, it is perfectly safe if processed using modern methods. If you are unfamiliar with these techniques, please go to http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/can_home.html for the current information.
- Wash rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
- Add sugar and cold water.
- Grate rind of oranges and add to rhubarb.
- Add orange juice and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill sterilized jars and seal.