- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced New York strip steaks or 1⁄2 lb london broil beef
- 1 baguette
- 4 tomatoes, of your choice
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic and herb goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular mayonnaise
- extra virgin olive oil
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade beef for 5 hours or more in a ziplock bag.
- Cut baguette into 4 pieces.
- Put Baguettes in toaster or oven just to get a little crispy.
- Sautee your beef for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take baguettes out of the toaster and spread mayo on one side and sliced tomatoes.
- Thinly slice your meat and place on top of tomatoes.
- On the dry side of baguette spread your goats cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the meat and there you have it!