Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Such a unique flavor, easy meal to prepare for your family and the kids will love. Not a typical steak sandwich!
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced New York strip steaks or 1⁄2 lb london broil beef
- 1 baguette
- 4 tomatoes, of your choice
- 1 (6 ounce) package garlic and herb goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular mayonnaise
- extra virgin olive oil
- garlic salt
- Marinade beef for 5 hours or more in a ziplock bag.
- Cut baguette into 4 pieces.
- Put Baguettes in toaster or oven just to get a little crispy.
- Sautee your beef for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take baguettes out of the toaster and spread mayo on one side and sliced tomatoes.
- Thinly slice your meat and place on top of tomatoes.
- On the dry side of baguette spread your goats cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the meat and there you have it!
Really enjoyed this. Used french bread and felt the sandwich needed more filling, maybe roasted peppers and onions?
This was the best thing I ever ate! I have lots of money, so I can afford to eat anything I want. After eating this sandwich, I'm a better judge on American Idol and my voice sounds even better. Now I have to go finish my album so Kevin can buy multiple copies and make me even richer. XoXo....spreading love, kisses and butterflies
This sounds so different, my hubby doesn't like goat cheese so ill sub feta instead!