Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
For NA/ME recipe swap
Make and share this Lebanese Spiced Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces whole mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- black pepper
- Saute mushrooms, cinnamon, cloves and coriander in oil until tender.
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve.
Tasty, healthy, super easy - how can you go wrong? I used cremini mushrooms and made this exactly as listed. Made for February Sun and Spice Event. Thanks Sue! :)