Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors – Jeff Smith – Copyright 1990
Make and share this Lebanese Shish Kebab recipe from Food.com.
- Quarter the peppers. Remove the cores and seeds and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Peel the onions and cut into 6 wedges. Separate into “leaves” and set aside.
- Make a marinade of the mint, garlic, and olive oil.
- Place the lamb cubes alternately with the onion and pepper pieces on skewers.
- Paint with the marinade and let stand 1 hour before broiling.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.