1/3 Photos of Lebanese Oatmeal Cookies
Another oatmeal cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 3Mix all the ingredients (hands work best) except water until dough is combined and crumbly.
- 4Add water and vanilla and knead until smooth.
- 5Roll dough into walnut size balls and place on cookie sheets about 2" apart.
- 6Flatten with a fork.
- 7Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 40.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g