Recipe by SusieQusie
This recipe is all about the marinade. Cook the chicken as you desire - grill, broil, quick fry ... it's up to you. Marinating time = prep time. Posted for ZWT 2006 - African/Middle Eastern region
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1-in cubes and place in a shallow nonreactive container.
- Combine all marinade ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Thread chicken on skewers & grill or broil as desired.