1/4 Photos of Lebanese Lemonade
1 hr 15 mins
A refreshing summer twist on lemonade that everyone loves. I got his from a cookbook I love "From the Tables of Lebanon" by Dalal Holmin &Maher Abbas. I have however taken a shortcut to make this and it is very good both ways. It is definitely worth tracking down Orange Blossom Water for this drink, it makes it unique. This may be on the sweet side for some, so consider using less sugar until you taste it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1My way:.
- 2Juice the 4 lemons and put juice in pitcher discarding rinds,seeds and pulp.
- 3Add Sugar/Splenda and the water. Stir.
- 4Juice the 2 Oranges and add juice to pitcher.
- 5Add the 1 Tablespoon of Orange Blossom Water (mazaher).
- 6Chill and serve with a few ice cubes.
- 7Authors recipe:.
- 8Wash lemons and quarter them, place in bowl.
- 9Sprinkle sugar over lemons evenly, rubbing sugar into lemons and hand squeeze them in bowl.
- 10Put this mixture and water in a pitcher for 2-3 hours.
- 11Stir mixture then put through a strainer, discarding the pulp and rinds. Add Orange Juice and Orange Blossom Water.
- 12Chill 3-4 hours and serve with ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange blossom water