1/1 Photo of Lebanese Chicken
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Fast and easy dish to make on a weekend night after working all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Cook chicken, onion and garlic in the butter in a large skillet for about 6 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once.
- 3Add orange zest, orange juice and salt to skillet.
- 4Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle cinnamon and all spice onto chicken.
- 6Drizzle with honey.
- 7Simmer uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- 8Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- 9Top couscous with chicken and sauce before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 248.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 33.2 g