Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice traditional delicious main dish of Lebanese Burghul with chicken and tomato.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 350 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cubes chicken less salt bouillon
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seven spices
- 2 cups bulgur, washed and drained (burghul)
- Warm olive oil in a medium saucepan and sauté onion for 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add the chicken and stir for 5 minutes or until it’s changed in color then add the tomato and tomato paste and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Bouillon cubes, water and seven spices. Bring to boil and simmer with occasional stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the burghul and stir to boil. Cover and simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes or until burghul is completely cooked then serve immediatel.