This is a Spring Salad compliments of the Wal-Mart produce section (got it from one of those recipe cards). I had some leftover fresh basil that I needed to use. This salad is just delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss lettuce, apple, basil and mint together in salad bowl.
- 2Drizzle olive oil over mixture.
- 3Toss lightly.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add more lemon juice if necessary.
- 6Garnish with pecans.
- 7I used 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar, also.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leaves and Herbs Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g