Recipe by ~SwoR~
This is very easy to make and so inexpensive. I prefer Clairol Herbal Essense because it is thick so it makes more, plus it smells really nice. One 12 ounce bottle of conditioner will make 12-24 bottles of Leave-In Conditioner, depending on how much you add. You need to use distilled water to prevent spoilage/bacteria growth.
- 1 (12 ounce) spray bottle
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon hair conditioner, of choice
- 12 ounces distilled water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place conditioner in bottle.
- Fill half way with water, put the top on and shake to mix well.
- Finish filling bottle, replace top and shake again.
- After you shampoo your hair, towel dry and spray conditioner into hair, comb through hair and blow dry or style as usual.
- Measurements don't have to be exact.
- I just squirt a little in the bottle then add the water and shake.