Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very easy to make and so inexpensive. I prefer Clairol Herbal Essense because it is thick so it makes more, plus it smells really nice. One 12 ounce bottle of conditioner will make 12-24 bottles of Leave-In Conditioner, depending on how much you add. You need to use distilled water to prevent spoilage/bacteria growth.
- 1 (12 ounce) spray bottle
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon hair conditioner, of choice
- 12 ounces distilled water
- Place conditioner in bottle.
- Fill half way with water, put the top on and shake to mix well.
- Finish filling bottle, replace top and shake again.
- After you shampoo your hair, towel dry and spray conditioner into hair, comb through hair and blow dry or style as usual.
- Measurements don't have to be exact.
- I just squirt a little in the bottle then add the water and shake.
This is a great way to make use of those little hotel bottles of conditioner that we bring back from vacation with us.
I used to do this technique when I had long hair. Works really well
This is great! I use spring water instead of distilled. I realize that access to true soft spring water is not easy for many. I also want to say that I do not use as much gel in my hair now. My hair is now becoming natural curly again after many years so I just wash, condition and gel and use a pick and combs. Thanks for posting. This is a money saving recipe for both conditioner and gel for me. Anytime we can save money with oil, gas and propane going through the roof, it is a blessing.