Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Along the lines of most Italian pasta salads, but with a little bit extra! ; )
- 0.75 (14 5/8 ounce) box whole wheat rotini
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, pre sliced, drained
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can hearts of palm, pre-cut, drained
- 0.5 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1⁄2 small green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup light Italian dressing
- Start boiling the water for pasta. When it starts to boil add pasta and boil for about 10 minutes.
- While pasta is boiling, peel cucumber and dice it and the green pepper.
- Drain Pasta. Rinse in cold water.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and allow to sit, covered, in the refrigerator for a few hours at least but I recommend overnight at least.