Leasa's Ambrosial Chicken ;)
- Saute the green pepper and onion in butter for about 3 to 4 minutes, set aside.
- Sear the chicken on both sides in the same pan the peppers/onions were sauteed in, until white on all sides.
- Pour in the chicken broth, Italian dressing, and tomatoes.
- Add in the pepper/onion mix and the hearts of palm.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. (Flip half way through).
- Lemon vinaigrette: Mix all ingredients and when chicken is done, shake well and pour over chicken mixture. As much or as little as you like.