Recipe by Margie Brock
This is a definite comfort food. (Not low in calories either). Very, very good.
- 6 -8 red potatoes, peeled and sliced round
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese, milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick skillet melt butter and sauté onions.
- Add potato slices, salt and pepper and cook on medium until the potatoes are done, stirring often.
- Layer potatoes and grated cheese in a casserole dish ending with the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F until the cheese is melted.