Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family and I love a good soup on a cold night and this one hits the spot every time. It makes 8 - 10 good sized servings.
- 2 lbs ground beef, cooked,drained and chopped finely
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (do not drain)
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with peppers
- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Add all ingredients to stock pot.
- Bring to boil and simmer on low for 1 hour.
- Add cheese to soup as you serve in bowls.
- Crush tortilla chips and add to soup.