Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everytime I make this it is gone within a few hours. It is a family and friend favorite. Enjoy
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- enough melted margarine, to make it all stick together
- Mix all ingrediants for crust together in a bowl.
- Spread into 9x13 pan, bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until it is brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- add milk and mix well.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour over crust and let chill for 2-3 hours before serving.