Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I changed the ingredients of Lean Tater Tot Casserole, to meet our healthy lifestyle. It's still a yummy comfort food. For us it still has all the flavors we want without all the fat and calories.
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans (optional)
- 2 (15 ounce) canscampbell's Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 0.5 (32 ounce) bag hash brown potatoes (I like Ore-Ida Southern Style)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x6x2 in pan or something similar with cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown meet and onions until meet is no longer pink. Add broccoli.
- Combine meet mixture, veggies, soup, and milk and pour into baking dish.
- Top with Hashbrowns and bake for about 30 minutes. The hashbrowns should start to brown, but without the added fat they tend to be light in color. The casserole should start to bubble around the edges.
- Top with cheese and continue to bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with cheese and cook till cheese is melted.