Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from the Livestrong website. A woman named Gymadre created this to help her during her P90x "Fat Shredder" phase. Go Gymadre! She says it's 50% protein, 20% fat, 30% carbs. Haven't tried it yet - but as soon as we move back into our apartment - I'm all over it.
- Cut off the top of the bell peppers and scoop out seeds.
- Chop up the pepper tops and sliced mushrooms and add to pico de gallo.
- Season turkey with Montreal Chicken seasoning, and sautee in skillet with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Once meat begins to brown add pico de gallo mixture (chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro and chopped bell pepper).
- Meanwhile coat the hollow bell peppers with olive oil, place in glass baking dish and roast for 15 minutes at 350â„‰.
- Fill roasted peppers with cooked meat and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Top each pepper with dabs of taco sauce to taste.