Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another goodie for that favorite "pal".
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped bell peppers
- 2⁄3 cup extra lean ground chicken or 2⁄3 cup lean ground turkey
- 1 baby carrots, cooked and mashed
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- Heat the oil in a small skillet and sauté the bell pepper until tender.
- Stir in the ground meat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and let cool.
- Serve warm in small amounts or refrigerate and serve as small portions.