Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe for fast and easy turkey burgers. It's a great choice for health-conscious families. Bon Appetit!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, mix turkey, ketchup, carrots, and seasonings together.
- Separate into five patties and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side (or until cooked through).
Thank u for sharing! I need to give props to Tasty Turkey Burgers cuz I kind of combined that with this recipe! I used some shredded zucchini (only 1 tbsp for the 3oz patty I made for myself!) instead of the carrots. I added some worch sauce & messed with the seasonings to my liking (less salt & garlic, but more oregano instead of the italian seas, minced onion for the onion powder, and no hot sauce). Since I am watching my carbs, I cut a slice of whole wheat bread in half & put the meat on one half, with toppings of turkey bacon, pickles & mustard. Oh, and I used low carb ketchup. Thanks again!