Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
from existentialmoo.com. posted on request for lactose-free breakfast. prep/cook time is a guess.
- 3⁄4 cup shreds of whole all-bran cereal
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 lb center cut pork loin, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- In medium bowl, combine cereal and apple juice; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into six patties.
- Heat broiler.
- Place patties on oiled broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink.
- Microwave directions: Prepare patties as directed above.
- Place on microwave-safe roasting rack; cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink, turning patties and rearranging once halfway through cooking.