Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from the Corpening twins' book Super Smoothies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped honeydew melon, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup peeled chopped seeded cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup frozen green grape
- Combine the honeydew, grape juice, and cucumber in a blender.
- Add the grapes, blend until smooth.
Very good but not too heavy. Perfect combo for early morning
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ Definitely a different kind of smoothie, with a mild, refreshing taste! A friend of mine picked up on the recipe from me, but made it with less-than-ripe grapes & melon, & was not happpy with the results [I wonder why?]! Thanks for this soothing smoothie recipe!