Prep 6 hrs
Cook 4 mins
Got this from the Cooks Recipe website. Sounds great and healthy for sausage.
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, dried and crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients well with hands and put in air tight container.
- Chill in refrigerator for 6-24 hours.
- Shape into 1/2 inch think patties.
- Cook in skillet or Broil for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Made for I Recommend Recipe Tag. This was okay. I felt that it could have used more seasoning, specifically salt. I will use this again, but will up the spices as it was a little bland for our tastes.
Very easy to throw together. I made it the night before serving. I was generous with the seasongs and thought it turned out well. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
This is wonderful and easy. I made it yesterday and we had it for breakfast this morning. Very tasty and great flavor. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2008.