1/2 Photos of Lean Farmhouse Strata
A lean low calorie take on my regular Breakfast Strata. Must chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces turkey sausage
- 2 cups frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 6 slices white bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1Cook sausage until browned,crumble into small chunks.
- 2Combine egg substitute & next 6 ingredients, mix with wire whisk well.
- 3Stir in sausage, green onion & bread cubes. Pour mixture into a 11x7x1 1/2inch deep baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Cover & chill at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Bake uncovered at 350* for 45 minutes or until set & lightly browned.
- 6Cut into squares & serve with sliced tomato on top of squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lean Farmhouse Strata
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 486.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g