Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
this recipe is for a chicken burger you can always change the meat serves 1
Make and share this Lean Chicken Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g lean ground chicken
- 1⁄4 onion, finelly chopped
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 slice canned pineapple
- 20 g lettuce, washed
- 2 slices canned beets
- 1⁄4 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 hamburger bun, split and toasted
- Place the chicken mince, onion and tomato paste in a bowl. season according to taste and mix until well combined. Shape into a patty about 1cm thick.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan and spray lighty with oil.
- Cook patties over medium high heat for 3 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Cook pinapple slices for 1 minute, turing once.
- Assemble burger.
- Serve hot.