Recipe by lsmart
I got this idea when I was at a party that had a mashed potato bar. Also my boyfriend is a vegetarian so this makes a nice little veggie meal.
- 2 cups instant or homemade your choice mashed potatoes
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup slice mushroom
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups gravy (vegetarian or beef)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Make Mashed Potatoes according to box, or own recipe.
- While that is cooking heat corn over medium heat for about 10 minute. Add 1 tablespoon. butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to skillet and sauté until vegetables are wilted and brown.
- Add desired amount of potatoes to bowl. Top with gravy, mushroom mixture, corn, cheese, sour cream and chives. Salt and pepper to taste and serve.