Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My daughter is a brownie lover. To date she loves this recipe which I just mixed up on a whim. It is dense and fudgy.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Melt butter with chocolate in microwave on defrost setting for about 4 to 5 minutes or melted. Whisk well and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Beat in with electric mixer on medium speed the eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla and salt until mixed smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 325F about 25 to 30 minutes or mixture appears set and sides start to pull away from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Then chill well and cut.