Dressings don't have to be boring! White bean puree adds velvety richness and boosts fiber so you feel full. Posted for safe keeping. From Prevention.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (MUFA)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, large
- 8 sweet basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 1/2 cups grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced (1/4 c)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 11. Prepare dressing: Puree beans, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt in blender until smooth (makes 1 cup).
- 22. Arrange greens among 4 plates. Top evenly with chicken, onion, and tomatoes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- 3Nutritional Info Per Serving.
- 4256 cal, 15 g pro, 14 g carb, 3 g fiber, 15.5 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 41 mg chol, 533 mg sodium.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leafy Grilled Chicken Salad With Creamy Balsamic Dressing(Flat B
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-salt-added great northern beans
mixed baby greens