Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dressings don't have to be boring! White bean puree adds velvety richness and boosts fiber so you feel full. Posted for safe keeping. From Prevention.
- 1⁄2 cup no-salt-added great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (MUFA)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, large
- 8 sweet basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups grilled chicken breast strips
- 1⁄4 large red onion, thinly sliced (1/4 c)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes or 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1. Prepare dressing: Puree beans, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt in blender until smooth (makes 1 cup).
- 2. Arrange greens among 4 plates. Top evenly with chicken, onion, and tomatoes. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of the dressing.
- Nutritional Info Per Serving.
- 256 cal, 15 g pro, 14 g carb, 3 g fiber, 15.5 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 41 mg chol, 533 mg sodium.
Deeee-lish! Loved the dressing and turned it into a filling huge salad for dinner.Perfect.