This salad goes quickly at picnics and potlucks. We have it at almost every holiday. With the mix of leafy veggies it is colorful and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I use sea salt)
- i use a small can of drained mandarin oranges to the dressing. also great are using nuts such as almonds (real) or walnuts. we also like bacon bits (real)
- 1Wash and tear up lettuce into bite size and put in large bowl.
- 2Wash and chop into bite size, both red and green cabbage and add to lettuce.
- 3Wash and tear spinach into bite size chunks and add to lettuce, cabbage mixture.
- 4Toss and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Mix in a bowl mayo and honey.
- 7Add salt and pepper.
- 8When ready add dressing to salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leaf Salad
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 239.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: