Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
An A+ burger, guaranteed to please!!! However, these are NOT your drive-thru variety cheeseburger, so if that is what you are looking for, pass these up. These burgers are equally tasty prepared with blue cheese, rather than cheddar. Try Easy Microwave Bacon for the bacon. From Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce.
- 1 lb ground beef (I use sirloin)
- 1⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sharp aged cheddar cheese, shredded (or crumbled blue cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped slightly crisp cooked bacon (about 4 pieces)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 3 or 4 patties.
- Grill or broil until done, these may also be pan-fried!
- Top with New Lea & Perrins Table Sauce, for a great finish! (I top mine with ketchup and a little horseradish sauce!).
I used lean ground beef and regular cheddar cheese. The taste was so good. I topped it with cheese, mustard, ketchup and zucchini relish. Thanks Bec. Made for I recommend tag game.
This is a AAA burger, Becky!!! I had forgotten that my late DH marinaded our burgers in Worchestershire Sauce before grilling. Loved the bacon addition, too. Used some ground sirloin....mmmm! Perfect for the 4th. Made for BBQ & Grilling Event in Cooking Photos.
We made as directed using thick cut bacon. We topped w/tomato, lettuce, onion, and zesty bread & butter pickles. Very tasty. Yum.