Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Just found this recipe and thought it sounded "simply" delicious. Prep time is minimal but you need to marinate the beef overnight.
- 4 lbs beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package baby carrots
- 3 large onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
- Place brisket in a non-metallic container, add Worcestershire sauce and marinate overnight.
- Layer carrots, onions and bay leaf in the bottom of a slow cooker and top with the brisket.
- Pour the Worcestershire over the meat, cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours.
- To serve, remove brisket and vegetables to a serving platter.
- Slice meat on a diagonal and season pan liquid (remove bay leaves) with salt and pepper.