Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good served with buttery crackers. Can easily be doubled.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces tuna, well drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Mix together cream cheese,onion,tabasco sauce,and salt.
- Add tuna,olives,half of the cheddar cheese and half of the parsley.
- Shape into a ball.
- Combine the rest of the cheddar and parsley and roll the cheese ball in the mixture.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.