Clifford Boren's Note:
This is a great brunch, or with a salad, even a light dinner. A glass of champagne goes nicely with it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a paste out of the cheese, mustard, and mayonaise.
- 2Spread the paste on the inside face of each piece of bread.
- 3Preheat oven on low.
- 4Put ham on each slice of bread.
- 5Top with remaining bread.
- 6Melt butter in large frying pan.
- 7Beat egg and milk together.
- 8Dip sandwiches in egg/milk mixture and fry in skillet.
- 9When brown on one side, turn over and brown the other side.
- 10Put sandwiches in oven to keep warm while you do the rest of the sandwiches.
- 11Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Le Croque Monsieur Revisited
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 480.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: