Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a breakfast drink that was served in Gatlinburg, TN at The Burning Bush Restaurant, back in the early 1980's. It was so popular that they had it printed on recipe cards and displayed in baskets at the hostess station, to save the waitresses' time, when asked for the recipe. My family loves it!
- 8 fluid ounces orange juice
- 8 fluid ounces apple juice
- 4 fresh strawberries, frozen
- 2 slices pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Serve immediately.
- Preparation time does not include time for freezing fruits.
This was yum-o. It had a great flavor and was very quick and easy. No ice to dilute the juice. Thanks Lakegal. Bullwinkle.