Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From starchefs.com. This is the "secret recipe" from Bar Chef Drew Levinson at Vegas' Bellagio Hotel. Careful - more dangerous than it looks!
- 1 1⁄4 ounces citrus-infused vodka (Grey Goose)
- 1⁄2 ounce cassis de bordeaux (can sub Creme de cassis)
- 1 ounce peach puree (from white peach)
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- splash cranberry juice
1 ounce lemon sour
- lemon juice (2 parts)
- simple syrup (1 part)
- 2 raspberries
- 2 peach slices
- In an ice-filled shaker, combine vodka, Cassis de Bordeaux, peach puree, lemon sour, lime juice, and cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into an ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the raspberries and fresh peach slices.
This is delicious,smooth and just plain decadent! These really DO slip down too easily....so be careful! I used Creme de Cassis,and then triple sec with regular vodka inplace of the simple syrup and to add for the citrus part of the vodka called for! ;) Very delicious -I will make these again when a friend comes over for sure!! **Made for January Beverage Tag 2008**