Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A cheater's version of a very light and fluffy cheesecake! (Note: After pie sets, you may cover with pie filling of your choice.)
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Put cream cheese, Cool Whip and granulated sugar in bowl and mix until well blended. Pour into pie shell.
- Chill in refrigerator until set, which should be approximately 45 minutes or less.
- May cover with fruit pie filling, if you wish.