Theresa P's Note:
I have never made this.It is a requested recipe for a lasagna made without ricotta cheese. It came from an old cookbook of mine from the 70s.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and stir in sloppy joe seasoning mix and tomatoes.
- 2Cook and drain lasagne noodles per package directions.
- 3Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Layer noodles in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with meat and cream cheese.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- 6(I think you could double this recipe quite easily for a bigger family).
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Woman's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.0
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Manwich sloppy joe mix