Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was seriously lazy one night and the day had been HOT so rather than cook, I took the microwave/partially prepackaged route and made this...Serve with a tossed salad to round out the meal!
- 2 (5 ounce) packages au gratin potatoes (Betty Crocker)
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked ham or 1 cup turkey ham, diced
- Prepare the potatoes per the packaged directions for making in the microwave.
- When there's 5 minutes left on the timer, stir in the remaining ingredients and then finish nuking; serve immediately.