Recipe by Irishchick920
This recipe is so simple and tastes like you spent hours on it... no one has to know you didn't! *Please note that flavors of baking chips and frosting depend on whatever flavor you're craving!
Top Review by Chef Cake Mom
We made 2 versions, one with white chocolate chips, cream cheese frosting and peppermint extract. The other with semi-sweet chips and chocolate frosting. Both were good and VERY easy!
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips, etc
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Put baking chips and contents of can of frosting into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 1 minute at a time, stirring in between to prevent scalding.
- Keep stirring and reheating until melted.
- Pour into a well greased 8x8 pan and put in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut into pieces (the size depends on your mood at that particular moment!) and enjoy!
- *Please note that the serving size/yield is subsequent to the size of the pieces you cut!