Recipe by seahorse73
Got this great and fast recipe from puppyplace.com
Top Review by Botpol
This looks like a good recipe and of course the dogs would love this. The first reviewer should actually do their homework, garlic is fine for dogs and the rest of the the items they mentioned aren't in the recipe.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup cooked vegetables
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking barley
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 4 ounces canned non-fat gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine turkey, vegetables, garlic powder, egg, barley and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan and pat down meat mixture until level.
- Spread gravy on top of loaf and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool and cut into six even slices.
- Store unused portions in refrigerator.