Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this great and fast recipe from puppyplace.com
Make and share this Lazy Turkey Loaf (For Dogs) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine turkey, vegetables, garlic powder, egg, barley and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan and pat down meat mixture until level.
- Spread gravy on top of loaf and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool and cut into six even slices.
- Store unused portions in refrigerator.
This looks like a good recipe and of course the dogs would love this. The first reviewer should actually do their homework, garlic is fine for dogs and the rest of the the items they mentioned aren't in the recipe.
Dogs should never be fed GARLIC Onions Potato peels grease/fat/butter excess salt etc Please do your homework before trusting someone elses recipes for dogs. Just because a dog will eat it doesn't make it good for them.
Super! Dogs â™¥