1 hr 10 mins
Got this great and fast recipe from puppyplace.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine turkey, vegetables, garlic powder, egg, barley and oats.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Spoon into a greased loaf pan and pat down meat mixture until level.
- 5Spread gravy on top of loaf and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 6Cool and cut into six even slices.
- 7Store unused portions in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lazy Turkey Loaf (For Dogs)
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.5
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.9 mg
- Sodium 1025.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: